Sunday, July 17, 2016

Day 1452: Can a face melt a heart?





"Noelle +" photo, collage & digital
















Can a face melt a heart?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's scientific proof somewhere.
So I did my own research.
Before braving the Apple Store yesterday ...
I had lunch at a favorite place, Shin Sen Gumi
with favorite people, Brandon, Courtney, Noelle & Nova.



Noelle, 5






The food was delicious, but my camera loved the girls!




Nova, 2-1/2







Then at the Apple Store, we met Meg and Avi.



Avienda, 3 months

 
Three month old Avi was captivating, 
and undaunted by the noisy environment. 
She took in everything ...






feeling secure with Brandon, an experienced Dad.
 And a little later ...





 a nap.



trust


I felt like my camera thanked me for these pics. 


Thanks so much for stopping by,
wishing you a wonderful weekend.












A smile for Sunday ...





No comments: