Monday, July 11, 2016

Day 1446: I found my joy ...







"Fired-up Women who", collages & digital












I did, I found my joy ...



a favorite rusty!


an angel & some other things I'd forgotten!



rusty wire angel



You see I had an open day ...
no appointments, duties, invitations in sight!
I went through a mental list of possibilities ...
of how to make the best use of this day?
All seemed minimal fun, & maximum work.
I knew I needed a shower so decided to do ...
long overdue yard work, followed by the shower.
I do this chore (not the shower) once a year, maybe twice.
I have a small 12 x 60' yard which should be easy...
 except I have three story high pine tree neighbors!





This is what I see when I look up.





Pine needles are what I see when I look down.





I love bells, wind chimes ...



 
rusty things, succulents ... you know, stuff!






Five hours later, a shower & a nap.
How's that?










A smile for Monday ...
 





No comments: