Sunday, July 10, 2016

Day 1445: Saturday morning playtime!





"Canister", collages digital












step 1


This is where I left off Friday ...
china marker & red ink scribbles & a smudge of acrylic.
No plan,  I just ran out of time.
Now as I return, I am thinking collage?


step 2 & 3


Using some of the cool paper from Lynn in Colorado ...
two strips of delicious printed tissue paper.
Now what?

 
step 4 & 5


How about two scraps of checkerboard sandwich wrap?



step 6, 7 & 8



It is now that I am seriously auditioning stuff ...
rotating, tearing, discarding ... waiting for divine intervention!




steps 9 - 19?



Suddenly seeing a tired duck? No, I don't want that!








Rotated 90' & added Stabillo "woody's" for color. 
Not what I expected, but almost done.








Done. Did you catch the changes?




postcard back, ready to address and mail



Mail art, fun to make and fun to receive.
What do you think?








A smile for Sunday ...






No comments: