Saturday, July 2, 2016

Day 1437: When out of the blue ... a care package!




"24", acrylic mixed media









When out of the blue ... a care package!
I took a break and was veggin' on the couch.
My doorbell rang, it never rings.
A Fed-ex driver with a package ... for me!




I hadn't ordered anything?
It was from artist/friend Lynn in Colorado!
You know ... the Lynn I do the "Pacific Check" for.
She misses it & I let her know it's still here.
Anyway, I plopped back down on the couch and ...
opened the big cool box.
I thought you might like to see what thrilled me no end.


on top, a Jane Davies note from Lynn


Isn't this amazing?


a highly recommended book, chips, spicy chutney, chocolate & patio lights!


cool ephemera, stencil, tags & art papers ... yum!
 
That a true friend that I have never met in person, but ...
feel like I know better than my neighbors ...
takes the time to send me a care package?
I can't remember my last care package!
College? ... maybe?
I am blessed with so many special people in my life ...
and I love you all,
but especially you, Lynn in Colorado!
Thank you so much for your kind thoughtfulness!














A smile for Saturday ...




No comments: