Thursday, June 30, 2016

Day 1435: Just barely making it under the wire!






"image", drawing, photo & digital












 Just barely making it under the wire!
This round robin journal is due to be mailed by the 30th.
Being one of those who waits till the last possible moment,
I am finishing it today.



step 1, the plank journal spread


8.5 x 11" heavy watercolor paper ...


step 2


No plans, but decided to try the new watercolors ...


 

I have friends who are master water-colorists,



step 3


but it definitely doesn't rub off on me!



step 4


And so, when I get in trouble, I think ... collage!



step 5

Maps, junk mail ...


step 6

newspaper, tissue, whatever is handy.



step 7


Almost done. Not quite.




step 8


China marker & ink as the last step.
Sometimes I go too far, don't know when to quit.
What do you think?  I need your feedback!







For Throwback Thursday ...


 
Grandhunk #3 & me at age 4










A smile for Thursday ...








No comments: