Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Day 1426: How many does it take to make it a collection?






"leaves", photo altering ... class this Saturday, see here











Since I post here everyday ...
(today is #1426, in a row ...)
 they just can't all be gems.
Today it's hot and though I did go to day class ... 
I didn't have something obvious or special to show or tell.
Then I remembered someone asking me asked what I collect?
So, I thought I'd show you just one of my collections.
thus the title, "how many does it take to make it a collection?"




In this case, it's 15 old fashioned wood rulers.

 


Surprise! 


ruler back


Never know what you'll see on this silly blog, right? 
Do you collect?  Anything? I'm interested!
I hope you'll tell me? I am nosy like that! 


 
 


93 degrees, Santa Ana, CA













A smile for Tuesday ...










No comments: