Thursday, May 19, 2016

Day 1393: Number 2 out of 4, the same but different.






sheep, photo, collage & digital













Number 2 out of 4, more of the same, but different?
Sounds like "mumbo jumbo"?
(Officially : confusing or meaningless words or activity)
I'm not sure if it's my age or what, but
I keep coming up with these weird sayings from
somewhere in my past.
Definitely not part of modern "jargon" and hashtags.
(järɡən / noun: special words or expressions that are used by a particular profession or 
group & difficult for others to understand).
There I go again! Wow, help me I can't stop!




Wednesday is evening 2 at Tangram 
(you can see evening #1 here)






Same gorgeous venue, new gorgeous faces.






A corporate event for Decorators ... 






who brought their photos to alter ...




and experiment with.






     Working on photos with bleach,






masking tape as a resist,




scraping tools, crayons,





oil pastels, 
 




& no limitations.






Lots of surprises.





Great shots ...






unusual effects ...

 



an impressive group ...






with so many amazing photos.














And ...




another beautiful OC sunset!
Thank you Tangram!







Throwback Thursday ...


the young WonderWoman, 1977, Big Bear, CA








A smile for Thursday ...




No comments: