Saturday, May 7, 2016

Day 1381: A day late and a penny wise?






beachside, collage, photo & digital












A short step-by-step of a traveling journal.
I forgot to scan the blank pages before I started ...
but you can imagine white pages, right?
 I used acrylic to cover the two pages ...
and the mailing envelope with color.
As is my habit, I started adding junk mail ...




step 2


with no real plan in mind ...



step 3

just using the shapes to guide my collage.



final, step 4


Done, ready to put in the mail, a day late & penny wise.



mailing envelope




I found a penny on the sidewalk and  ...
I picked it up and brought it home.
Do you?
Someone told me that a found penny is a
message from an angel, 
and, I need all the help I can get!
Thanks for visiting, wishing you a lovely weekend.








A smile for Saturday ...




No comments: