Monday, May 2, 2016

Day 1376: Change of plans, again.






ER, collage, photography & digital











I had "planned" to follow up on ...
the amazing street painters mentioned here




like Moe Notsu's Edward Scissorhands, started Saturday, but ...






(TMI alert)
when my alarm went off at 6:30 Sunday morning ...
I went to turn it off and lost my balance and fell back on the bed. 
I heard of vertigo, but I thought it would be the room spinning. 
For me is was like being on a boat on rough waters. 
A headache, hard to focus & had to hold on to the walls to walk.
This was not in my plans.
Not being the sharpest tool in the shed ...
I went back to bed thinking it would go away. It didn't.
I called WonderWoman and she flew in 15 minutes later.
She called Kaiser for me and we talked to the RN,
who after a lot of questions said to go to the ER.




When time we got there I felt 25% better, able to walk. 
Admitted immediately, hooked up to BP, heart monitor, 
oxygen, asked to smile, grip etc, & a cat scan.
2-1/2 hours later I was discharged, being another 70% better ...
headache better, and hungry. WW got food on the way home.
We had lunch and then I went back to bed, tired.
Three naps later, the blog goes on ...
and I feel very blessed to have WW and feel fine.
TMI?





A smile for Monday ...




No comments: