Monday, April 4, 2016

Day 1348: Some of this, a little of that ...





"revolution", collages & digital










A quick step by step ...
sometimes I play a long time before 
I like it well enough to stop.
Today was a fairly quick one.
I used a photo torn out of a magazine ...






picked for the dynamic colors!
Then selected one of my unfinished collages ...



picked for the text and map detail.
I blended both digitally, and it was interesting.




But, I felt it needed some white.
I wanted the look of a brush stroke, 
so I made a brushstroke on top of the text,
selected just the stroke & inverted, 
deleted the background, 
then copied it & added it onto a new layer.




I wasn't sure it would work, but it did.
I like it, do you?







72 degrees, Santa Ana, CA










A smile for Monday ...


 



No comments: