Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Day 1329: Happy Birthday WonderWoman!
























It's WonderWoman's birthday.




Another year to celebrate. 
We had lunch Tuesday and she said ...
"you're not going to get sappy are you?".
So, I am trying to "suck it up buttercup" and ... 
 not "sap" up this blog post.



3 year old WonderWoman with Mickey


But that's hard!

. . . 
I read somewhere that "happiness is 
when your kids turn out to be good people".
I agree with that, but there are also bonuses.




WonderWoman and Superman are so in love,
 I couldn't have asked for a better husband for my daughter.
And because of their love and dedication to family ...
three great sons, my "Grandhunks".





Life is very good.
 



Happy Birthday WonderWoman!








A smile for Wednesday ...







No comments: