Sunday, January 10, 2016

Day 1263: Sometimes it works, and sometimes not.






Joannie, junk mail collage & digital














I have two monthly commitments 
involving sending art work by mail.
One is mail art & goodies to a different artist each month.
The second is an eleven month round robin journal exchange.
Every month working in a new artist's journal.
So, I made my 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (folded) journal below ...



journal cover, opened

and we are all to fill one spread within the journal.



phase 1 ...


I liked the start with acrylic and tissue paper.



phase 2 ...


Then added junk mail & sewing patterns etc. So - so.



phase 3 ...


Next adding blueprint & napkins, too messy.
Sometimes it works, and sometimes not.




phase 4 ...



Still not satisfied with it, I tried ink.




Joannie, junk mail collage & digital


I added a face digitally for this post.
The actual journal is still in progress. ;op 


envelope front


When finished, the envelope is ready to mail.




envelope back




Thanks for stopping by & Happy Sunday!









A smile for Sunday ...










No comments: