Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day 1260: Always shifting gears, right?







Joe, collages, photo & digital















I was replying to Amelia's comment this morning, 
and caught myself saying ... "always shifting gears, right?"
I had never thought of it in those words but
after a fun day yesterday, today I must shift gears.







Drive to day class in the rain.






Then return home to work on and prepare 
supplies for tomorrow's new journal class.
It's supposed to rain tomorrow too, 
so I am wondering how many will show up?







Planning is messy work!
I continually get feedback saying ...
they enjoy seeing the messy work space.
Here ya go!











54 degrees, raining hard, Santa Ana, CA















For FB Throwback Thursday ...



a young Zack, now 15,  6'1" HS freshman









 A smile for Thursday ...







No comments: