Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Day 1174: Tear, glue, repeat.





tower, collage postcard










Things are a little rough right now, so I do ...
( my form of therapy)
another 4.5" x 6" postcard ...
 
 

step 1

 
Starting by adhering a page from an old book.




step 2 & 3


Then adding two torn magazine scraps.



step 4


And, another.




step 5 


And, this cool two-toned scrap.



step 6



Using a marker to colorize the torn book page scrap.



step 7


It doesn't have to make sense, just feel right.




step 8 , final.



8 scraps, glue-stick & a brayer = done.
WonderWoman teases me about a collage on the back ...
but I like it. That's a good enough reason, right?



ready to address, stamp & mail



Sometime I like the back better than the front.
Hey, what do you do for therapy?
Or are you normal? ;o)








91 degrees, Santa Ana, CA  (no A/C, 3 fans)













A smile for Tuesday ...





No comments: