Thursday, September 10, 2015

Day 1141: Guys think different!





NO, junk mail collage










After spending the past 8 days with the 3 Grandhunks,
but also after 32 years of marriage, 20 years ago ...
I know this for sure ...
guys think different.
Not better or worse, just different.





On my eighth and last night of Grandma TLC duty ...
after standing in line at Costco Yorba Linda in 102 heat ...
picking up GH #3 after his Football practice at 5:30 ...
laundry, meal, dishes etc. there was a quiet spell ...
(that's an Aunt Vonda, Indiana term).
I heard GH #2 and GH #3 talking, then
GH #2 announced that GH #3 wants to ...
ask Jess to Homecoming Dance. I said, okay.
I might have expected a text or a call to the beautiful Jess?
"No Grandma, he wants to make it special, 
he wants to make a poster." I said, okay.
They said the dance was something about "around the world".
  GH #3 went into action ...





















globe research from google, and encouragement from GH #2,




 



and lucky me, I got to watch modern courtship.








Next a ride from GH #2 to Jess's.






She said "yes", a very smart girl!














93 degrees Santa Ana, CA ... no A/C ... 3 fans












For FB Throwback Thursday ...




me @ 3







A smile for Thursday ...








No comments: