Monday, May 25, 2015

Day 1033: Gallery duty, home safe & real duty.






paper, junk mail & ink collage posrcard










Saturday I had gallery duty.


HBAL members serve as hosts for their show.
Held in the beautiful Huntington Beach Library,
built by famed architect Richard Neutra, and son Dion.
This show closes May 29th, so hurry on over.


Dan Kee, Cheryl Del Toro, Jenny Breeze, JoAnn Rossi, Annette Rosenberg, Betty Viers


I apologize for this very small selection, as ...
most of my photos were unusable due to glare.
It's really worth a trip to see the entire show,
and this stunning local venue!









"Z,WW & Friends" excellent adventure ended, 
all are safely home Sunday.




Z & WW




 And so, a quote from WonderWoman: 
"4 hotels in 8 days. 
We walked a lot, saw a lot, ate a lot, 
learned a lot, & laughed a lot. 
This was a wonderful trip, 
but I am so ready to get back home ...
to my other two boys & Bassel."








A smile for Memorial Day ...





No comments: