Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day 1020: Bye bye Flat Stanley!





acrylic, paper & china marker collage postcard (front)

acrylic, paper & china marker collage postcard (back)











Earlier in May, a visitor from Florida came in the mail! 
A flat one actually, mentioned in an earlier blog here.
Cousin Nancy's daughter, Denise's son,
Peyton sent me 
by snail mail.
Part of a school project, I tucked
Peyton into "Flat Stanley's" pocket so he could come along too.
Stanley came with a  introduction letter ...




I took him with me to the hombu dojo where he met ...
 famous Demura Sensei and young Alexander. 
















Next, I started a souvenir book for Stanley to take to Peyton ...













And now Stanley is the mail to Peyton!
Have a safe trip!




83' today in Santa Ana, CA





Demura Sensei is teaching in Costa Rica.





A smile for Tuesday ...





No comments: