Monday, April 13, 2015

Day 991: Sneaking up on one thousand ...



"Exhilaration",  one of a series of kanji, with altered digital photography.








Sneaking up on one thousand days ...
of this silly blog, in a row, that is!
Sometimes, life is about showing up, right?
Maybe not always great content, or art ,,,
but the effort to be there?






"M" in latin numerals,  
I knew that would come in handy someday.
Coming up on April 22, Earth Day. 



Some blogs have a giveaway, and I am willing, 
but don't know what anyone would want?




Can you help me?
How can I celebrate 1000 and include you who read this blog?
I don't get many comments, 
but the numbers are pretty good, 
so somebody is out there, right?
I know some don't want to join google, and I get that.
You can e-mail me at jlonginc@gmail.com, or ...
message me on FB at https://www.facebook.com/jacki.long.75


I really need your help ...




and ideas!






A smile for Monday ... 





No comments: