Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 984: Guess what I did?




junk mail & paper collage postcard









How to spend two great hours on a Saturday morning ... for free?




If you're in the area and are not on the ASW mailing list, why?
Granted I teach for ASW and Catalyst, but regardless ...
they offer so many free and low cost classes for us,
and I intend to enjoy most.






I need to mention that back in March of 2013 ...
I paid $10 for a class with Vyal at ASW.
The best $10 I ever spent.
I blogged about it here and here, I was hooked.







There was a large turnout on this sunny Saturday,
to watch Vyal ...
 




paint a wall outside Art Supply Warehouse.






And, a demo canvas ...






and a community canvas!






I was a little jealous of a Vyal souvenir in this journal.







So a wall ...





 two canvases, some souvenirs  in two hours ...








of fun with world famous artist, Vyal!







And, a free set of Molotow paint markers to take home.
I was a very happy "tagger!"








A smile for Monday ...






No comments: