Sunday, March 29, 2015

Day 976: Sometimes I roll my eyes out loud ...





"28". multiple paper collages, digitized








Sometimes I roll my eyes, out loud! 
Not often, and not in public.
But sometimes at myself. 
Confession is good for the soul.









This is me, last night. Grandma TLC on duty.
It is a bit flattering, but then I made it, so artistic license.
WonderrWoman and family of superheroes have
big screen tv's and three remotes, with Direct TV, Netflix , 
a jillion channels etc. and it all works fine for them.



 
 &



After watching Duke win in BB, I wanted to see Shark Tank.
It gave me the option of watching it (a program in progress) 
from the beginning. Cool. 
Usually I would ask one of the Grand-hunks to help, 
but I have, after all, college degrees ...
I should be able to do this, right?  
And after 5 minutes, I did.
When GH#3 came down, I told him of my progress.
He smiled.








A smile for Sunday ...





No comments: