Saturday, March 28, 2015

Day 975: The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get ...




Polaroid print collage








 "The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get ..."
and other Alice in Wonderland quotes ...
 that appeal to me today, with my thanks to Lewis Carroll.








I am trying to plan ahead (not one of my better skills) ...
for this Sunday's last class of ...

 


A great group that has really bonded.
Rounding up supplies and ideas for Sunday.
"It's no use going back to yesterday,
because I was a different person then."
Hoping to get back to normal soon, last day of antibiotics.
"Curiouser and curiouser."
All while getting ready for overnight on Grandma TLC duty.
If I sound scattered, I am.
A: "Where should I go?"
CC: "It depends on where you want to end up." 
I tell myself, it will all work out, right?
Hope you have a great weekend!







A smile for Saturday ...




No comments: