Monday, March 16, 2015

Day 963: Little things mean a lot!




"Deadpan",  a digital collage on ipad











Friday evening Grand-hunk #3 and I went to dinner at Islands.
After a marathon to find a parking place, 
Zack literally jumped out of the car, 
to come open the driver side door for me.






This popular place was slammed with hungry people, 
waiting inside and out.
 We put our name in ...2 for Zack.
I knew he was tired from school and a long week of training.
Twenty minutes standing outside with his grandma, patiently.





He asked how my day had been?
He asked what today's blog had been about?
When my burger came, he asked for yellow mustard for me.
He offered and did fix the take-out bag for me.
He held my door for me to get in the car.




This is a 14 year old young man people!
And I submit, even though he has all the other goodies …
great grades, handsome, athletic, popular …
it's the little things that mean a lot.









And … Happy Birthday WonderWoman! 




Superman is in charge.













A smile for Monday …





No comments: