Thursday, February 26, 2015

Day 945: Visiting the Cabana's ...



12 junk mail collage





Ever been to an outdoor art gallery?
Me either, until today.
The City of Mission Viejo is a really beautiful city.






The grounds of the Norman P. Murray Center 
has a beautiful outdoor venue called The Cabana's.



24932 Veterans Way, Mission Viejo, CA 92692


Used for social and symphony events, receptions and such. 
Last September in this blog, I asked for your help.



12 more junk mail collage



I was honored to be asked to show my work. 
So I showed you the artwork in consideration for …
the five Cabana's at Mission Viejo.
The five 30 x 30" works chosen were ...






installed two weeks ago and will be up for awhile.














A gentleman was working on his laptop beneath this 
piece so I only took one shot.











I am flattered, lucky and a very happy camper!
Thank you Dru Maurer!







A smile for Thursday …





No comments: