Monday, February 2, 2015

Day 921: More than just the SuperBowl!




Angelina, paper collage, digitized






Just for the record, in case your curious?
 I started today watching the Australian Open.
(I still have a love of tennis from my years in Australia)







Had a lunch date with friend Alicia at El Ranchito!
















We haven't been together in years, but you know that kind 
of friendship where you pick up right where you left off? 
No wonder I like this lady so much ...
 a fun, smart, amazing Mom and newspaper editor.
She went home to watch the Super Bowl with her family,
I left for the City of Brea, and their Art Gallery.





 I had only intended to drop off my entry packet for …
their upcoming show, Made In California
But then I saw their current show …







So I thought you might want to see ...







some of my favorites?






In porcelain ...




stoneware …





in a variety of approaches ...




and glass.






The show runs through March 6th,  just in case …
you want to see these and many more, up close and personal.

It was a great show, and I still made it home in time to see ...







the second half of Super Bowl 2015 …
the fumble, the interception, and all that jazz.
A big game and a big day.
Hope you had a great day?







A smile for Monday …





No comments: