Monday, December 15, 2014

Day 872: Watching Superguy fly!






"Hunk",  photo & digital collage





I love sports! 
To watch, and sometimes, to do.
I had a double major in college, PE and Art.
I have little athletic skill or talent, so my masters is in Art.
My Dad used to watch Friday night boxing, faithfully.
Having one television and no choice, I watched boxing too.
I will watch any sport.



American Sports Center, Anaheim, CA -  Home of USA Volleyball Team


Some of my favorite memories from WonderWoman's
childhood was watching her play sports.




Luckily she was blessed with athletic ability & strength,
from her father, "Thor"!




Today WW and I watched eldest "grandhunk", Jordan, fly!






He has a head start, he is 6'4'.






 After ten years in competitive basketball ...






he switched last June to his new love, volleyball.
Being a grandma is wonderful.
Watching a "grandhunk" fly, priceless!






Hope your weekend was wonderful?






A smile for Monday ...





No comments: