Thursday, December 4, 2014

Day 861: Survivor 12/3 ... ouch!




"Learn", digitally layered collage






Tonight was the demo for HBAL at 7 PM.









I left Tustin at 4:25 to allow for traffic and the rain.
Halfway there, I had an accident.
Long story, short ... I hit an island, not a car or person, I am safe. 
The Honda Hybrid front left tire and suspension both trashed, 
fingers crossed on the state of the axle.
Super hero Brandon rescued me, loading my stuff
into his car, braving traffic, delivering me in time.









Another big turn out starting ...









The demo will go on.



"ParisGirl", acrylic, paper & marker collage on 12 x 28" canvas, in progress.


Demonstrating a combination of media.




acrylics, papers, napkins, sketchbook & sale stuff.




Acrylics, markers, papers, sketches and sale stuff.



"Audrey", acrylic, paper & marker collage on 12 x 28" canvas, in progress.



Long day. Tomorrow will be better.








A smile for Thursday ...





No comments: