Friday, August 1, 2014

Day 736: Fair enough?



junk mail collage


For more years than I can count ...
the Orange County Fair has hired me.






It's time again. Tomorrow. Friday, 3-5PM.
 I will demonstrate collage in the Visual Arts Building.
We usually get a nice crowd, but in all fairness ...
it's an air-conditioned venue with chairs which ...
is a welcome & rare find at a huge county fair.
Oh know this, but I thank them anyway.



12 slices of the Fair


I will be taking this 30 x 40" started canvas, 






which I quit because it's out of proportion & needs work.
The plan is to collage and save it, under pressure?
If it improves, I will post in in a future blog.






Now for the hard part, rounding up all the supplies.
Cross your fingers and toes for me?






A smile for Friday ...



dandelions


No comments: