Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day 710: Your guess is as good as mine!



photograph & collage digitized

Coming up on two years for this random daily blog.
Three weeks from today, that is.
When I started this humble effort,
inspired by Sherry, and taught by Marilyn,
there was a well know artist who rolled his eyes 
when I said I was going to post every day!
He didn't say I wouldn't or couldn't but ...
those rolling eyes told me he had his doubts.
But like the proverbial tortoise, I am still in the race.
I know no-one would care if I missed a day,
skipped a few or stopped altogether, 
but I think I will continue.
I can't think of anything elective I have ever done ...
voluntarily, consistently ...
everyday for 710 days in a row?
My goal is a one minute read, more pictures than words.
So if you stop by this blog and spend a minute with me ...
I thank you!
And, if you are one of the very few 
who have figured out how to leave a comment ...
I thank you even more!


Early on, Google asked me...
 if I would like to get more comments?
I checked the box, sure! 
Ever since, comments are few and very far between.
Anyway, this is more words than I use in a week!
And, as for what's next?
Your guess is as good as mine.







A smile for Sunday ...





No comments: