Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 643: Beauty and Brains!



No, not me.
But thanks if that crossed your mind.
In my forty-five year teaching career ...
I've had a lot of really special students.
Meet one of them!
Meet Tayler ...






just days away from graduating from 
Schreiner University in Texas.


















A pre-med student with beauty and brains!



But, I've known her since age 6.







I watched she and sister Kasey ...






grow up, have friendships ...
through years of classes and training ...






helping with countless demonstrations ...
attending workshops and seminars ...






all while advancing in rank and knowledge.
Displaying manners, dedication and honor.






Attaining the highest rank for Genbu-Kai juniors.



Nintai ... determination, perseverance 


They say teachers aren't paid well.
But, there are other benefits.




























A smile for Wednesday ...






No comments: