Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 624: Playing hooky!



I know it's an old term, and ...
I even thought it was spelled hookie?
But spell checker says no. 
I am not a fan of auto-correct etc. but ...
I trust it more than me.
Anyway ...  today I have played hooky.








Tomorrow and Sunday, I will demonstrate 
and teach collage at Imaginology ...






so did I practice and prepare?
No! That would make sense, but instead ...
I played with ideas for the new upcoming class .






Some acrylics in an open journal ...






and some postcards for mail art while the paint dries.






Just playing with layers  ...






and at some point the features appear ...






the key seems to be knowing when to stop.





Did some others with collage that ...
I'll show you on another day.




Anybody want mail art?






A smile for Friday ...







No comments: