Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 504: Another birthday ... already?



I will remember this birthday.


I met WonderWoman for a mani-pedi,
then off to a decadent lunch which used up ...
all my calories for the rest of the week.




Even google remembered that it was my day with this ...




And on facebook ... 




I spent considerable time thanking ...
100+ friends, students and relatives ...
for being so thoughtful as to remember my day 
and making it more special with their wishes.




My back is acting up, which is unusual,
but may be letting me know that I am indeed ...




But I have a requisition in for a new back by next week ...
you see I have plans and things to do.




Former student, Henry sent me this 
with his birthday wishes.
He didn't know, but this is me. 
Or, this is how I see me.
Yep, in my mind ... this is me!
Thanks you Henry!




It's been a very good day.




A smile for Thursday ...




No comments: