Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 256: A blog about what???


It was bound to happen.
256 days in row, something had to give, right?
This has to be the strangest entry ever?



My car was dirty.



I mean ... really dirty.



You get the idea, but where is this going?



I had the tv running. 
 I was doing something else and it was just on.


Pauley Perrette, NCIS cast member

This young actress was being interviewed.
I heard her say she doesn't wash her car.
Well known as a cast member of NCIS. And I am one of the few 
on the planet who has never watched the popular program.
Turns out she is intelligent and eco-conscious.
And during the interview, 


she mentioned that she carries new socks in her car.
When she sees homeless people, she gives them a pair.
Also, she suggested asking their name.
It made me think.
Just saying.




Post a Comment