Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 210: Julie and a car crash!




I t was a busy day. My internet was down! :o( 
Day class, a client meeting and a haircut by Julie!
I had no clue as to today's blog? 
Then as I left Julie's, I saw ...


















What???












Where's my camera?




A Honda drove into the liquor store ...



Okay,
I'll 
wait 
while
you
make 
up your 
own 
joke
tag-lines.



Huntington Beach was out in force.
From my count, five polices cars, one with a dog!
Three fire trucks, one with a big extension ladder!
Two ambulances.  1 dazed driver.




                         I looked in today's O.C. Register, as well as online,                   to see if there was information on this event                   evidently, not even a blip on the HB radar?





But, I am sure a blip for the store owner and driver.




And, in my terminal randomness ...
today's blog.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so it wasn't a drive through liquor store?

Anonymous said...

So it wasnt a drive thru liquor store??