Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 198: A day at O.C. Mart/Mix



Today Marsha and I visited the O.C. Mart Mix.


Over thirty shops and still growing ...





Our first stop was 






















A fun mix of old and refurbished ...
















and then a few steps to ...










things unique for garden and home.












Chefs from 
served beautiful and 
delicious  samples ...














... fuel to explore rolling greens.



Treasure after treasure ...



colors, fabrics and decor ...



a visual feast ...



paper goods, jewelry ...


and wall art.


These a small portion of the photos taken.
All in all ...



a heavenly day.



3 comments:

Julie Eaves said...

Beautiful stuff. I'd love to visit that place....with a very big pocket book.

jacki long said...

Yes, you're right! They were both neat! I did buy a small gift for my daughter for Valentines Day, but most was out of reach! ;o)
Thanks so much Julie, for post ing a comment, I love it! ♥

The Painted Garden said...

Hi Jacki,
Your photos are beautiful and reminded me what a fun place the Metro is to visit.
Thank you for sharing.
Erin