Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 186: Sky watching/Costco waiting.



 I got in line for gas.
I save about 22 cents a gallon at Costco
But I was 13th in my line, so a wait.



So I shot out of my driver's side window ...





and through the passenger window.



Again, from driver's window ...
note the clouds moving in from right.



and through the front windshield, towards the beach.



Two minutes later ... clouds rolling in.



Again, all while waiting in line ...




it's good to have your camera ...




for a fifteen minute sequence.




This one was before leaving, after pumping gas.
What do you do while you wait?







And, the answer to yesterdays challenge ...




Did you get it? Did you care? Okay.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD I LOVE ALL THE CLOUDS!!!!!

jacki long said...

Thank you sooo much, I was afraid no one would like this post? Your comment means a lot to me. So thank you Anonymous! I'd thank you personally, but I don't know who?