Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 152: Christmas Eve ... already?


Are you ready? I am almost ready.
Erin took  me for a pedicure early this morning.
(So I'll look good, if I remove my UGGS tomorrow morning) 



We do Christmas at 8:30 tomorrow morning.
This is carry-over from when the boys were younger
and 8:30 was as long as we could hold them off.


Now two are teenagers and one almost ...
so they have finally learned the joy on sleeping in.
Anyway, I asked Erin to take me to the
Harley Davidson store for a Bassel gift search.


I have never liked motorcycles.
But I must me mellowing in my later years, because 
when I see Erin hugging Bassel as they ride ...
I get it.







So I enter this huge store ...
with
all
kinds of
"H-D"
stuff.










Baby stuff, ladies stuff, technical stuff and more ...


















I liked the graphics ...




and the gift wrapping was great!




Always something new, my first Christmas Eve
in a Harley Davidson store!
Don't tell Bassel.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That store is huge...where is that at? (ml)

jacki long said...

Yes, it was really huge, I didn't show it all, three floors.
Thanks for commenting, Monica!

Harley-Davidson of Anaheim‎
2635 West Orangethorpe Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92833
(714) 871-6563
harleyfullerton.com‎

Anonymous said...

Yes H-D has just about licensed everything you can think of!

jacki long said...

Yes, I knew it was super-popular, but dog leashes, buttons, everything imaginable. Wow!