Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 144: I made a Christmas card...



 I made a Christmas card ... well, several.





I found this photo of the Watts Towers taken in 1975.
Aunt Martha and I went into LA to see it ...
and I took pictures.




So, I started playing.




One of my quirks, or faults is that I am curious.
I always wonder what if I ...




Now I am not a "pink" person,  but I was curious.





You would think I would be done, right?
Really?




I had scanned a currency bill, eye that is.
It seemed like a good idea at the time ...




and if that works, what about ...





So which version did you get?
What?
You didn't get a card from me?




Leave me a comment with your preference 
and an address and it's on it's way, until 12/25/2012.
I promise.  Merry Christmas!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one!
3004 jeffery drive apt. B
Costa mesa ca 92626
-henry

jacki long said...

Terrific! You didn't say which one? So I'll surprise you?
Thanks for reading/commenting. It will be on it's way today.

Janine Brown said...

Thank you for today's collage. A poignant tribute...And, I love your original photo. Have always wanted to go there! I have to say tho, I do like the red and green tree with the eye. It's like the xmas tree is looking back at everyone who is looking at it! Fun stuff!

Janine

jacki long said...

Thank you Janine! A red tree-eye is in the mail today. Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy healthy 2013!