Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 144: I made a Christmas card...



 I made a Christmas card ... well, several.





I found this photo of the Watts Towers taken in 1975.
Aunt Martha and I went into LA to see it ...
and I took pictures.




So, I started playing.




One of my quirks, or faults is that I am curious.
I always wonder what if I ...




Now I am not a "pink" person,  but I was curious.





You would think I would be done, right?
Really?




I had scanned a currency bill, eye that is.
It seemed like a good idea at the time ...




and if that works, what about ...





So which version did you get?
What?
You didn't get a card from me?




Leave me a comment with your preference 
and an address and it's on it's way, until 12/25/2012.
I promise.  Merry Christmas!







Post a Comment