Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 139: But who's counting?



I do this very random blog.  
Everyday.
You never know what you will see.
Neither do I.  
Daily.


Today is my birthday.
It's been a nice comfortable day.


I did day class with Demura Sensei, and 
there's nowhere I'd rather spend a birthday.


Actually I am still reeling from a year ago today.
B&E executed an over-the-top party.
With best friends, students and family.




I said then and it still holds true ...
I don't need another gift ...
or party for the rest of my life ...
I am that blessed.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First time posting a comment on a blog so my apologies if you get this twice...

Senpai Long, I recently found your blog and I am really enjoying it. I am a Genbu-Kai student in Canada. I am not an artist but I enjoy your artist's view of the world almost as much as your karate stories. Happy birthday yesterday.

Jeff Hutton

I might click anonymous though because I am not sure what a URL is :-)

jacki long said...

Thank toy so much Jeff for taking the time to comment. I LOVE to get comments, and you did fine! I hope you'll visit again when time allows, Thanks again. jacki

jacki long said...

Hi again Jeff! So now you know I don't type or preview well. ;o)
Of course, I meant thank YOU, not toy, but if it made you smile then it's a good thing. ;oD