Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 111: Today I work ...


Someone on tv said that Thanksgiving is next week ... 
and it me shocked back into reality. 
How did it get here so quickly?



I am in a sale the week after Thanksgiving, 
and I have so much to do.




Today I  have worked on little collages ...



it's a series of ten, hearts ...



all different ...



made from pieces of my work ...



newspaper, magazines ...



and scraps on my desk ...



so out of this chaos ...



lots of hearts!



I am on Faceblook ...
(http://www.facebook.com/jacki.long.75?v=feed)
and I post a "smile" everyday.
Here's a  preview of tomorrow's ...



in keeping with the "heart" theme. ;o)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the tiny collages... smallish possibilities are dancing around in my head. Your blog inspires me to take an adventure and see what I can create.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much "A". I had the mats and wanted to put them to use. Let me know what you make, I need inspiration too! ;o)

Marilyn said...

Love this!!!!

jacki long said...

Thanks Marilyn! It was a good day once I finally decided on "hearts" for the series.