Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 104: Happy Birthday Jordan!


Sixteen years ago today, I was lucky to be there.
First grandson, Jordan, was born and I was in love.

1998
Living near, I watched this young baby grow ...


2003

and grow ... determined, sometimes serious ...


2004


2004
2004


tall, lean, athletic and always fun ...
2005

a genuinely sweet soul ...


2008

with a wonderful sense of humor ...
2009

smart and thoughtful ...
2010


kind and considerate ...
2011

focused on his dreams ...
2012

... and a joy to be with. I love you Jordan!
Happy 15th Birthday!



5 comments:

Erin said...

So so sweet. Thanks mom. Your the neatest grandma ever!!! We are so blessed to have you.

Erin said...

Your awesome!!

jacki long said...


Thanks, totally my pleasure. Thanks for including me.

Marilyn said...

So sweet! He's lucky to have you for a grandmother!

jacki long said...

Thanks Marilyn, Jordan is a special young man and I am blessed to be able to be with him often. Thanks so much for commenting! ;o)