Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 89: Nothin' but random ...

Finally ...



Just completed a six day tour of "grandma-duty".
No time yesterday to get home to blog. 



But, I did think about it ...
looking around for possible subject matter.




Can you see the palm tree? While I was waiting on the
guys, I started playing on my i-pad 
with sketch club, a photoshop-like app.



And, having little or no moderation, I played on.



and on ...



I guess this was an attempt to use every tool and gadget.
Usually I like simple design, but sometimes ...
I get carried away.


4:45PM Sunday, October 21, 2012  Villa Park, CA

If you check this blog often, you'll notice I finish with 
a sky picture when I think the day's blog is less than stellar?






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed the sky photos!

Mysterious sho dan ho.

jacki long said...

Thanks Mysterious Henry!
Did you notice that I had Day 88 on Day 89?
Not on purpose, so I've fixed it. ;o)