Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 88: Jake loves shoes!



I have been on Grandma duty since Tuesday! 
That's three grandsons 12, 13 and 14.
Four dogs, 2 big, 2 little.
And a house that makes at least six of mine.
Not really a hard job, but so different.
It's mainly providing taxi and food as needed.



















Easier to catch 
a photos of the 
four legged crew.





So I wondered what to write about, 
then it came to me ...



Middle grandson, Jake, loves shoes!















I went to his closet, with his permission,
and took pictures of his collection.






 Jake inherited his mother's love of shoes ...




and his father's shoe size.





Actually I have three and a half pair left to show, 
but blogspot is tired and won't let me 
choose anymore for this post. 
Too bad really, as I was saving the best for last.



No comments: