Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 49: Ever been on a Tall Ship?


I never know what I will "blog" about. 
You may have noticed?




Yesterday's Orange County Register had 
a front page article about the Tall Ships Festival.




No, I couldn't go, but I did in 2005 
and they still look pretty much the same?




I took 159 shots that day ...




and mostly,  every shot is a part of ...




I must be a "parts" person, fascinated with parts of.





I see the whole picture, I prefer parts.




If you're a "whole picture" person, 
you have probably left me by now.




I like close-ups. Backgrounds, not so much.




There were some interesting looks from the crew ...




but I didn't mind. 




I was a happy camper.




If you are nearby you could go to Dana Point Harbor
today and see for yourself.  I can't.
I have a potluck pool party in Riverside.



2 comments:

Seth said...

Great shots. I can almost feel the ocean breezes looking at these!

jacki long said...


Thanks Seth!
I am really flattered to have you stop by.