Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 31 : Another visit to my time machine ...


These are more photos from the timeline series .
I  played with the old photos, overlapping layers 
with photoshop to suit my memories of each shot. 




I love the old photographs. 
Some of mine have scratches, or are blurry.
    I know Photoshop and can fix it, but I don't. 
I like it that way. 





These photos are old and they earned their stripes. 
Maybe only people of a certain age can relate?





There are more to come, as I grow up in the timeline.




It would be a big help to me if you would let me know 
if you would like me to continue with this series, 
or better to post them at random times?  


6 comments:

Nanci said...

Just discovered your blog and I love the growing up series, look forward to seeing more of your works of art, captured in photoshop.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much Nanci!
I will be doing this timeline series for a while, and hope you will come back to visit? jacki

Marilyn said...

Jacki, these are so fun. Really a trip back in time as you say.

jacki long said...

Yeah, sometimes being an old photo hoarder pays off?
;o) It's kind of neat that my cousins are liking this, as it's their relatives too. Fun. Thanks Marilyn for your help and for following. ♥j.

Unknown said...

I think this is a great idea to post family history photos. Keep up the good work.

jacki long said...


Thanks so much Linda!

I didn't foresee the history part going on so long, but it seems to be flowing along, so I will go with it for a while, until I see a branch-off opportunity. I don't want to bore people away. And, it is a lot easier to just pull up artwork daily,

What do you think?