Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 30: Going back in time.


You may have noticed I jump around a lot 
in choosing subjects for this blog.  Just like in real life.  
 Please let me introduce ... me.




These photos are part of a timeline series I did about twelve years ago. I  played with the old photos, overlapping layers with photoshop to suit my memories of each shot.





My Mother's brothers,  Uncles Les and Uncle Pete 
were so special to me.




Today's photos cover age one and two.  I am older now.



9 comments:

Courtney said...

Loved these pics ;)

xoxo Court

Courtney said...

Loved these pics!!!

xoxo C

jacki long said...

Thanks Courtney.

I am glad that you like them. I hesitated posting them, for a second, but I love them in a special way and just decided to be brave and put them out there. More to come, just hope it's not TMI? I don't want to scare anyone away.

Seth said...

These are a wonderful series...and not TMI at all. They are fascinating in both meaning and style. Congrats on starting the blog and on blogging daily -- no easy feat!

Donna said...

Love your baby pictures and pictures with Uncle Brownie and Uncle Pete!! Sure brings back good memories.

jacki long said...

Thanks Donna,
Weren't we blessed to have them as Uncles?
Thanks so much for commenting, it really helps me a lot.

jacki long said...

Thanks Seth,

I am so flattered to have your kind words.
I really appreciate your taking time to write a comment.
I hope you'll come again when you have time?

Marilyn said...

Wonderful series, Jacki. Your blog has so much interest and emotion.

jacki long said...

Thanks to all your help Marilyn, I really appreciate YOU!
And of course your kind words help keep me going.
Thanks again.