Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 28: This or that? That is my question.


Yesterday was less than stellar. It wasn't bad in any way. I worked out, delivered some artwork and read the Sunday paper. Then I morphed into the couch, with a fan on me. By evening I was scrounging to find some redeeming virtue for the day.  
I selected four collages for today.




Have you heard of Randall Plowman?  
He is a collage artist, and publishes Collage a Day.  
He has 859 followers on his blog (I have 2). 
An author of two or more books, and he teaches 
collage workshops that are on my bucket list.




I have followed and admired him for many years.  
I own a few of his pieces.  I also admire his work ethic.  
I have been doing collage for many years ... since college 
at Eons Ago University.




In other words, I have an ample supply to choose from.




But, if theses aren't to your taste, I will be serving up some 
i-pad delicacies tomorrow.  I had fun late last night.


2 comments:

Marilyn said...

You have been busy, haven't you? These are fun. My favorite is the top one withthe green and white against the dark background.

jacki long said...

Thanks Marilyn!
I love doing these. Of the four, I would think you would pick the first. Do you see a heart?