Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 25: A veritable buffet of blog titles ...


This morning I started writing in my journal. Today is a rare open day, so I was deciding whether to do "should's" or "wants". Thinking about this blog, I started thinking of subject titles.




A few possible titles for future blogs :

1.  Can a song make you cry?

2.  Do jobs get harder when you put off doing them?

3.  If you don't have a sibling, can you make one up?

4.  Collage makes me happy!

And, since I played with my i-pad last night while I listened to the tv,  today I am going to pick ...

5.  What can you do with an i-pad?




First of all, I have to acknowledge my guru, middle grandson, Jake.  I have three grandsons who are all knowledgable, but Jake is a born teacher and has PATIENCE! He makes me do it, he doesn't just show me.  The above shot, was my first i-pad attempt.




So, while curled up on the couch, I load a photo from my photo library, into Sketch Club, which allows me to add and manipulate layers, much like PS, and when I'm done I can save and export into Instagram or whatever.





 I am especially fond of e-mailing these little gems late at night. 
I picture friends opening their e-mail in the morning saying "What?". 
Send me you e-mail if you want to be bothered.


The one above is a variation of the previous flowers. 
Fun to explore...





Being a paper-hoarder, I save EVERYTHING! The above is initially a print sheet from cleaning my printer heads, and of course I knew I would find a use for it.  Fun, right?




I guess this is my favorite from last night. It has words.
And, I may have posted too many, but please remember I am working on this moderation thing, I still don't have it down.







2 comments:

Marilyn said...

It's your blog and you can post as much as you wish.
These are terrific. Next time you have to show me how you do these on my iPad.

jacki long said...


Yes, I think you would really enjoy this technique. It is so PS intuitive and quick! It's like electronic doodling, but with layers! Next time we can do dueling i-pads! ;o)