Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 8 : The Request



I have received a request!  Marilyn's husband, Mike, said I should post my photo of an old work shoe.  How he remembered it, I am not sure,  but I dug it out from May 2006.

This lone well-worn shoe was on the fence, 
in the backyard, behind a featured 1930's home on a historic 
home tour. Our town has an "Old Towne" section, where the houses are small and the lots are deep.  Lots of space.


I took a lot of photos that day. But, I find that I shot odd things. This shot from inside the home's only bathroom is one of my favorites. I am not sure why? 


Marilyn gave me a blog lesson today, so I now know how to post a picture not in the center, and even to write beside it. Knowledge is wonderful. Thanks you for your patience, Marilyn.


     Any requests? Is anyone there?

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Anytime, Jacki. The window pic is one of my faves. I'll show the shoe to Mike.

Unknown said...

maybe a picture of you with your springy pigtails that they were talking about during your retirement party? :)

jacki long said...


Wow Kelly, you have way too good of memory!

No, I don't think there will be pictures of me, other than my profile logo which is amazingly close to real life.

Thanks again, Kelly!