Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 3: I am behind on my art work.


I am behind on my art work. If you read earlier posts, 
you know I am an accomplished procrastinator.
I am so skilled that I can put off starting till the last possible 
nano-second before meeting a deadline. This sounds like I am bragging, but it is a regrettable fact. So much so, that my daughter, who grew up watching this bad habit, resolved to be the opposite. Right now you could look in her house and find a beautifully wrapped gift for someone's birthday, weeks in advance. 
This amazes me, and I am jealous.

I am posting my most recent mixed media, Angelina. 
Mainly magazines with some gesso and tissue.

1 comment:

ESJ said...

Procrastination is a sign of genius! Some of the greatest souls to have walked the Earth were labeled as "Procastinators". To finish a challenging task- early - belittles its true importance. To deliver at the 11th hour, demonstrates that you utilized every possible moment in thought and preparation. :)